Uganda Wildlife Authority Filming Contract

Uganda wildlife Authority requires all film crews intending to film in Uganda National Parks to sign a memorandum of understanding in what is called the UWA Filming Contract. If you contact Film Crew Fixers, this becomes extremely easy as we have a long term relationship with Uganda Wildlife Authority, most notably the department of marketing that is in charge of processing filming contracts.

Your company will be requested to send us a letter addressed to Uganda Wildlife Authority seeking permission to film in any of the chosen national parks in Uganda. This letter should talk about the company, what exactly they want to shoot in the selected National Parks, and how the documentary will help in promoting tourism in Uganda.

On top of the above, you will be required to let Uganda Wildlife Authority know the exact dates and days when you intend to film in the chosen national park so that they can calculate how much you will be required to pay per day.

Once the above is done, then Uganda Wildlife Authority will need passport details of each film crew members plus the post he/she is holding in the crew. For example, Film Director, cameraman, etc.

Film Crew Fixers Uganda will forward the above information to Uganda Wildlife Authority, who will, in turn, draft an MOU or filming contract plus a quote which we will then send to you to effect payment.

Once the filming contract is ready, we will request you to write an authorization letter to Uganda Wildlife Authority authorizing Film Crew Fixers Uganda Ltd to sign and collect this filming contract on your behalf. You can then pick it from our office on arrival.

Uganda Wildlife Authority is in charge of Uganda’s ten National Parks which include Queen Elizabeth National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Lake Mburo National Park, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, semiliki National Park, Mt Elgon National Park, Mt Rwenzori National Park, Mgahinga National Park, Kibale National Park among other game reserves.